Storm Damage Investigations and Catastrophic Claims Support
Storm Damage Investigation Services For Commercial & Residential Properties
It takes a lot of work to recover financially from a natural disaster.
In order to do so, you'll need to understand how your damage translates into fair compensation for your losses. We help by conducting forensic investigations and provide accurate reports on the results of your storm damage claims, so you can rebuild and move on.
Storm Damage Investigation Services
We will examine and test every component - including doors, windows, roofs, and walls -- to determine the extent of your damage as well as any issues compromising your building's structural integrity. Our forensic investigations are conducted by experts with decades of building envelope damage experience.
WIND DAMAGE ASSESSMENTExterior building envelope wind damage assessments conducted by experienced teams
REPAIR PROCEDURESRepair procedures and specifications as well as recommendations to prevent future damage
WATER LEAKAGE I.D.Water leakage identification and repair consultation by building envelope experts and Certified Roof Consultants
Storm Damage Investigation Methodologies
While many recognized methodologies exist for the investigation of various failures and defects, we understand and apply the most appropriate for your case and circumstances. Here are a few of the standards we use to evaluate your storm damage.
- ASTME576 - Standard Test Method for Frost/Dew Point of Sealed Insulating Glass Units in the Vertical Position
- ASTM E2128 - Standard Guide for Evaluating Water Leakage of Building Walls
- ASTM D7053 - Standard Guide for Determining and Evaluating Causes of Water Leakage of Low-Sloped Roofs
- ASTM D5957 - Standard Guide for Flood Testing Horizontal Waterproofing Installations
- ASTM E1105 - Standard Test Method for Field Determination of Water Penetration of Installed Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls, by Uniform or Cyclic Static Air Pressure Difference
The application of appropriate standards, combined with our years of experience in the field focusing solely on the building envelope, sets us apart from others
Get Help With Disaster Recovery From Recent Storms
Our storm damage experts provide assistance throughout the United States. We have dedicated storm damage teams throughout Florida and most recently in the Pensacola and Northern Gulf Coast Region.
Need help with a storm damage claim? Contact Us