Business Development Consultant
Develop and implement tasks and processes for all Sales opportunities. This involves strategic planning and coordination to identify new business opportunities, including researching industry and media outlets for sales leads, contacting potential customers and creating sales opportunities, proposals and budgets, assisting in increasing brand awareness and inbound inquiries through coordination of social media and other outreach activities, as well as maximizing use and benefits of Prophet CRM. Employee performance in this position will be evaluated by measurable short-term and long-term sales goals and outcomes.
- Assume responsibility for all Sales and Marketing tasks and outcomes assigned.
- Coordinate with Supervisor to develop means and methods for achieving short and long-term Sales goals. Continually measure and report results.
- Assist with managing brand awareness activities and campaigns focused upon social media program. Assist with any other assigned brand awareness activities, shows, presentations, etc.
- Identify and develop sales opportunities
- Prepare proposals and fee estimates for new opportunities.
- Use Prophet CRM to maximize efficiency and coordination of internal and external communications, establish regular contact with existing clients, follow-up and closing of outstanding proposals, etc.
- Coordinate with Supervisor for any other Sales and Marketing campaigns.
- Gain basic technical proficiency in GCI’s business in order to make presentations and close sales without assistance.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in A/E, CM or Marketing is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing for related A/E or Construction business is required.
- Experience in the construction industry and/or Sales to professionals (architects, attorneys) is required.
- Located in or willing to relocate to South Florida.
- Written and spoken English proficiency. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Strong “people” skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Organized and self- motivated.
- Competency with use of social media to grow brand recognition is required.
- Must be highly proficient in all technology including web, social media, analytics, CRM, MS Office, publishing, presentation and other applicable software.
- Basic technical knowledge of construction industry and blueprint reading is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary (2/3) plus performance-based bonus (1/3).
- Work from home
- 401K with 100% match plus profit-based sharing
- Quarterly Profit Based Incentive Bonus
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.