Water ClubNorth Palm Beach, Florida
Services Provided By GCI Consultants
- Review Architectural Drawings & Specifications for Waterproofing & Roofing to verify compliance with product compatibilities, production/installation methods, industry standards & building code requirements
- Review Waterproofing and EIFS Submittals
- Review Roofing Shop Drawings & Submittals to verify they are correct, complete & in compliance with the contract for design performance and industry standards for proper installation methods.
- Attend Pre-Installation Conferences with waterproofing and EIFS subcontractors to perform a review of contract documents, approved submittals and jobsite conditions
- Conduct Site Inspections to verify compliance with the contract documents, approved submittals, manufacturers literature and industry standards
- Provide Field Water Infiltration testing of exterior cladding systems.
Contact GCI to manage your construction quality control procedures for the exterior building envelope systems of your next development project.
This architecturally distinctive condominium tower has 20 luxury villas residences all tucked along the scenic waterfront Residents will enjoy unsurpassed views and state of the art amenities including a Residents Club with two resort -style pools and lap pool a fitness center and yoga/Pilates Studio as well as dedicated boat slips and the adjacent full-service Old Port Cove Marina.