Panorama TowerMiami, Florida
Services Provided By GCI Consultants
- Review Shop Drawings and Submittals
- Peer Review of Architectural plans
- Develop Specifications
- Conduct Pre-Installation Conferences
- Conduct Field Water Infiltration Tests
- Conduct Site Inspections
- Provide Engineering and Special Inspector Sign-Off for Glazing and Handrails
Contact GCI to manage your construction quality control procedures for the exterior building envelope systems of your next development project.
Panorama Tower will become the tallest residential building on the eastern seaboard south of New York, Panorama Tower will rise 83 stories over the Miami skyline, as an iconic, global landmark. The mixed-use residential development will be situated on the largest parcel of property in the epicenter of Brickell Avenue, with a depth of 500 feet to Brickell Bay Drive. in total, the existing office towers and new building will represent approximately three million square feet of construction on the site. This spectacular building will be an 83-story tower and will rise to 830 feet.