Biscayne BeachMiami, Florida
Services Provided By GCI Consultants
- Assist the design team with the development of working drawings and specifications
- Review proposed subcontractor proposals for compliance with project requirements
- Attend scope review meetings
- Review Shop Drawings and Submittals
- Attend pre-installation conferences
- Conduct Field Water Infiltration tests
- Conduct Site Inspections to verify compliance with project requirements and industry standards
- Provide Special Inspector sign off for glazing and handrail anchors
Contact GCI to manage your construction quality control procedures for the exterior building envelope systems of your next development project.
Biscayne Beach is a 399-unit luxury condominium tower in Miami’s East Edgewater neighborhood. The 51 story high-rise sits directly on the water and includes floor to ceiling glass windows, oversized balconies and boasts sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach and the city skyline.